MDS program in Oral Pathology and Microbiology is a 3 year curriculum, during which the students are trained to excel in disease diagnosis and also to become accomplished academicians.The department renders the following services:
- Free biopsy service for our institution, and also for other hospitals and private clinics in and around Ghaziabad
- Oral cytology for screening, in the outpatient department as well as in camps
- Special stains and immunohistochemistry
Post Graduate Achievements
- Dr. Sneha Upadhyay was awarded first prize in the paper presentation on the topic ”3-D Facial Reconstruction in Child Abuse” presented at 4th International Conference of Forensic Odontology and Child Abuse held on 28th-31st Match’22 at King George’s Medical College, Lucknow.
- Dr AdmaAijaz won the best poster award for “Bite marks: recent highlights” at CDE held at International conference of Forensic odontology and child abuse in KGMU, Lucknow, between 31st July-3rd August 2019.
- Dr. Ravnitya (post graduate student) has won 2ndprize in the scientific paper presentation on topic “Myoepithelial cells: The miracle cells of the salivary gland” at XIV National triple O symposium Subharti Meerut on 4th -6 th Mar, 2016.
- Dr. Shreya Singh (post graduate) student has won 2nd prize in the scientific paper presentation on topic “Palatal rugae: Aids in sex determination” at 10th National conference of Indian association of Forensic Odontology, I.T.S Ghaziabad on 7 september- 9th September 2012.