A post graduate student of the Department of Periodontology is trained under best supervision through preclinical lectures and seminars, laboratory exercises, and clinical case presentations which have been specifically designed in a manner that provides for optimal growth and excellency in performance of all regular traditional and advanced periodontal non-surgical as well as surgical procedures. The student is encouraged towards analytical and evidence based thinking and problem-solving methodology that increases his/her ability to evaluate the latest in research. The student presents seminars, journal club presentations, case presentations, and is also trained to take a few basic lectures, the quality of which proves the zest and zeal of the students towards their profession. We promote scholarly activities which are acclaimed at national and international levels. Post graduate students are taught preservation of natural teeth even with questionable prognosis and helping patients achieve oral and overall health, so as to provide optimal comprehensive periodontal care (both preventive and corrective) for highly diverse population with rigorous quality assurance and patient satisfaction.
Post Graduate Achievements
- Certificate of Commendation was awarded to Dr. Arti Mishra at 20th ISP National P G Convention, Chandigarh from 22nd to 24th April 2022.
- Dr. Shamiya Khan won 2nd Prize in poster presentation at “TRIPAKSHEEY 2022”, organized by ISP Study Group Delhi-NCR in association with SudhaRustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research, Faridabad on 31st March 2022.
- Consolation Prize awarded to Dr. Priyanka Kumari in poster presentation at “TRIPAKSHEEY 2022”, organized by ISP Study Group Delhi-NCR in association with SudhaRustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research, Faridabad on 31st March 2022.
- Dr. Ramya Krishna won second prize in poster presentation on "Effects Of Tobacco Smoking" At IDST On May 31st (World No Tobacco Day)
- Consolation Prize was awarded to Dr Priyanka Kumari in Video Blogging in national video blogging contest by Indian Society of periodontology conducted by VSPM dental college and research centre, Nagpur.
- First Prize was awarded to Dr. Aneesha Gupta in essay competition organised by NGO D.R.O.N.A.
- Consolation Prize was awarded To Dr RitikaNarang in Paper Presentation at ISP PG Convention At Chennai 2018.
- Consolation Prize was awarded to Dr NishaParveen in Paper Presentation at ISP PG Convention Hosted by Himachal Dental College at ManaliIn 2017.
- Second Prize to Dr. MeenuDangi in PG Convention Hosted By I.T.S, Greater Noida in 2013.
- Consolation Prize to Dr. Sameer Saxena in PG Convention Hosted BySardar Patel Dental College, Lucknow in 2012. Second Prize To Dr. Tanya On Periodontics: A Blessing in Disguise’ At Grip- Getting Research into Practice Organized By Indian Dental Association, Meerut in 2011.