- Evaluation of periodontal and microbiological parameters in children and adolescents with cleft lip and palate: a cross sectional study.
- Additive Use of Mucograft or PRF Membrane with Coronally Advanced Flap in Treatment of Gingival Recession: A Comparative Clinical Study.
- Comparative evaluation of Grade II furcation defects treated with bone graft alone or i-PRF enriched bone graft matrix: A clinico-radiographic study.
- Comparison of injectable forms of hyaluronic acid and platelet rich fibrin in the treatment of inderdental papillary loss.
- Clinico-radiographic evaluation of hard and soft tissue changes in open flap technique versus flapless technique for implant placement.
- Comparative evaluation of two different platelet concentrates used with allograft in the treatment of grade ii furcation defects -Aclinico- radiographic study.
- Evaluation of efficacy of injectable platelet rich fibrin on hard and soft tissue changes around implants:A Clinico-radiographic study.
- Relationship of periodontal status with various finger print patterns (DERMATOGLYPHICS)
- Comparative evaluation of various hard and soft tissue changes at different time intervals around implants restored using abutments of different diameter.
- Clinical evaluation of efficacy of Light cured periodontal dressing (BARRICAID) and Platelet Rich Fibrin membrane as a periodontal dressing in LASER assisted gingival depigmentation.
- Relationship of periodontal status with ABO blood group phenotypes.
- Clinical evaluation of Diode LASER assisted non surgical therapy versus surgical therapy (Open Flap Debridement) in the treatment of periodontal pocket.
- Correlation between periodontal disease and carotid artery thickness: A clinico,biochemical and ultrasonography study
- Comparison between macrosurgical(conventional) and microsurgical approach for the treatment of localized gingival recession using coronally advanced flap with bioresorbable GTR membrane
- Comparative evaluation of the efficacy of a commercially available collagen dressing (collacote) with autologous platelet rich fibrin (PRF) membrane on the wound healing on palatal donor site of free gingival graft.
- Comparative evaluation of modified envelope flap technique (Zucchelli and De Sanctis technique) and vestibular incision subperiosteal tunnel access (VISTA) in the treatment of multiple gingival recession defects- A clinical study
- Comparative Evaluation Use of DFDBA Alone, DFDBA with Amniotic Membrane in the Treatment of Human Periodontal Intrabony Defect: A Clinico Radiographic Study.
- Comparison of C-Reactive Protein in Serum and Saliva in Periodontally Healthy Individuals to Pre and Post Treatment Levels In Chronic Periodontitis Patients.
- Clinical assessment of oral malodor by volatile sulfur compounds monitor.
- Clinical Effect of subgingival placement of chlorhexidine chip and tetracycline fibres as an adjunct to scaling and root planning in treatment of adult periodontitis.