Code of Conduct
- The students should strictly adhere to the dress codes, batches and id cards.
- Minimum attendance of 75% (theory) and 80% (practical) is mandatory in each subject as per DCI guidelines for appearing in University exam.
- Students are encouraged to maintain clean campus, save water and electricity and maintain green campus.
- Students are encouraged to maintain discipline and harmony in the campus among themselves. They shall not indulge in any activity which may disturb the others in the college or hostel.
- Students are strongly advised not to keep expensive items such as jewellery and excessive cash with them. Students must be cautious and careful about the safety and security of their personal belongings at all times.
- IDST shall not be responsible for the loss, theft or misplacement of any of the students belongings.
- Hostel rooms are subject to surprise inspection by hostel authorities. Residents need to make sure they are kept neat and tidy and no unauthorised items like liquor/ drugs/ banned electronics are kept in the room.
- Students are encouraged to maintain dignified behaviour in the society to uphold the name and honour of the institution. While attending conferences, courses or functions, the students will conduct themselves in such a way as to bring recognition/honour to themselves and to the institute.
- Students are not allowed to convene any kind of meetings, religious gatherings in the campus, put up notices or collect any funds without the permission of the Principal and Management.
- No information about the college is to be sent to the press or posted on social media without the permission of the Principal and Management.
- In case of unfortunate incidences, illness, accidents, immediate reporting to authority should be done.
- There shall be no discrimination against any student, staff or employee based on age, sex, religion, region, caste, colour or creed.
- Students seeking absence from academic activities for a stipulated time period need to submit an application and medical certificate to the Principal and Head of Department.
- Bullying, Ragging, and Sexual Harassment will strictly NOT BE TOLERATED.
Code of Conduct