‘All work and no play makes jack a dull boy!’
- Fun, social interactions and variety provide the much needed break from daily routine for the students to rejuvenate.
- The last Saturday evening of every month is celebrated as Hostel Day.
- The resident students are encouraged to mingle, unwind, display their talents and enjoy a different dinner menu.
- The student representatives themselves plan the evening and the menu and get it approved by the hostel committee for a fun evening.
- Hostel day is an wonderful evening by the hostel students for themselves !